Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello!

Welcome to my European Travel Blog. 

I hope the tips I'm about to share will be of some value to you - and maybe even inspire you to take your own vacation (or as I prefer, a "staycation"). For me, it's not just about getting away; it's about living life to the fullest. Some time ago, I consciously made the decision that I had no other option but to travel. It was the only way I could truly be happy. Once I made that decision, I began using my creativity, trials and errors, and research skills to financially make this a reality. My life has never been the same since I began traveling. I have never regretted doing this, and neither will you. For those who are passionate and avid travelers like myself, read on to find out how you can travel to Europe affordably and as close to stress-free as possible. 


"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." -St. Augustine

No comments: